Students require this tool in those exam settings in which the central examination software LPLUS cannot be used, but during which students are allowed to access digital applications in order to complete the questions. This tool has been developed specifically for open-book examinations.
Hand-in tool Version 1.1.4w
II. System requirements
The hand-in tool was developed for the following operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2
Minimal hard- and software requirements:
- Java 6 (1.6)
- CPU: 600MHz (Intel or AMD)
- RAM: 128 MB
- screen resolution: 800x600
- Microsoft® Windows® XP or higher
Recommended hard- and software requirements:
- CPU: 1.5GHz (Intel or AMD)
- RAM: 512 MB
- screen resolution: 1024x768
* Microsoft® Windows® 2000, 98 and NT 4.0 are officially no longer supported.
III. Installation instructions
In order to install the hand-in tool you will need JAVA RE (JRE) in the version 6 (1.6). You can download the current JRE version from the Java websites.
Should you have any porblems installing the hand-in tool, please don't hesitate to contact us.