The "Notebook Compatibility Check" checks the settings of notebooks/ computers that are necessary for e-examinations, and makes recommendations where the settings need to be changed to ensure that everything works smoothly during the exam.
Notebook Compatibility Check
II. System requirements
The Notebook Compatibility Check was developed for the following operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2
Minimal hard- and software requirements:
- CPU: 600MHz (Intel or AMD)
- RAM: 128 MB
- screen resolution: 800x600
- Microsoft® Windows® XP or higher
Recommended hard- and software requirements:
- CPU: 1.5GHz (Intel or AMD)
- RAM: 512 MB
- screen resolution: 1024x768
* Microsoft® Windows® 2000, 98 und NT 4.0 are officially no longer supported.
III. Installation instructions
Should you encounter any problems when installing the Notebook Compatibility Check please don't hesitate to contact us.